Efest 18650 3000mAh 35A Battery IN UAE
Festival has long provided some of the best battery-charging stations we’ve ever seen, and we’re delighted to finally offer their wonderful batteries as well! Batteries of this capacity have a nominal voltage of 3.7V and can withstand a max charge current of up to 4A
Efest 18650 3000mAh 35A Battery specifications
- Size: 18650 (Approximately 18.5mm diameter x 65.2mm long)
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 55g
- Color: Dark Purple Metallic
Looking After YourEfest 18650 3000mAh 35A Battery
- Batteries should never be completely discharged (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- before first use, charge fully (to 4.2V).
- Never charge batteries to higher voltages than 4.2V.
- Do not leave batteries unattended while charging.
- Li-ion batteries should not be stored fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more).
- Batteries should only be stored in a case or box in a cool and dry place at 3.6-3.7V
- Charge your batteries only with high-quality chargers
- Keep your batteries cool at all times
- Avoid connecting the positive and negative contacts without an appropriate load
all brank include to Li-ion batteries should not be charged or discharged with chargers that are not made to handle them
they and they should always be charged on fireproof surfaces. Rechargeable batteries should never be left unattended at a recharging station
If any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has taken place, do not use any rechargeable battery or charger.
Ensure that rechargeable cells are stored and transported in non-conductive containers (never leave a spare battery in a pocket, purse, etc., and use protective cases whenever possible)
Dispose of all battery cells and chargers according to local laws (if you’re not sure, contact your local municipality)
Batteries that overheat, hiss, or bulge should be immediately quarantined from combustible materials – ideally, they should be taken outside
Using a foam extinguisher is the best way to extinguish a fire caused by a rechargeable battery.
Despite being able to withstand a maximum charging current of up to 4A, they charge at a standard rate of 2A!
They are all packaged in individual plastic cases, making them safe to store and transport. The Efest Luc V2 Charger also works perfectly with them.