AWT RED 3.7V 3000mAh 40A IMR18650 HIGH DRAIN RECHARGEABLE VAPE BATTERY SET OF 4 W/ BATTERY CASE
AWT Battery 18650mah Authentic Main Parameters:
● 3000mAh 3.7V 35A 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
● Charge current and time: Standard charge: 0.5C (4 hours), rapid charge: 1.0C (2.5 hours)
● Standard charging: 0.5C CC charge to 4.2V, then CV charge till charge current decline to 0.01C
● Max charge current: Constant current 1C, constant voltage 4.2V, cut-off 0.01C
● Standard discharge current: Constant current 0.2C, cut-off voltage 2.75V
● Max discharge current: Constant current 1.0C, cut-off voltage 2.75V
● Cut-off voltage: 2.75 V (charge), 4.2V (discharge)
● Initial impedance: Less than 80Mohm
● Operating temperature: Charging: 0 – 45 Celsius, discharging: -20 – 60 Celsius
● Storage temperature: -5 – 35 Celsius
● Storage humidity: Less than 75pct RH
● Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23 + / – 5 Celsius, humidity: 45 – 75pct RH, atmospheric pressure: 86 – 106kpa
● With self-protective function and include PTC
AWT Battery 18650mah Authentic Features:
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. Always charge the battery in/on a fireproof surface
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
6. To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery if there are signs of previous usage
8. Do not dispose of battery with the use of fire
9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in an explosion.
10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells.
Awt Battery 18650 mah Warning
1). Do not disassemble, dispose of in fire, heat, or short circuit
2). Do not insert batteries with the (+) and (-) reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4). Do not submerge the battery in water.